This design is accompanies the Iniskim Mixtape by Bay Area Artist Taste Nate. The concept is the Buffalo Calling Stone. Lot of us are following our calling as independent artists but this is also about using our resources and muses to call out to our herd and our tribe.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester (up to 5% recycled polyester, made from plastic bottles)
• Fabric weight: 7.8 oz/y² (264.5 g/m²)
• Patented low-pill, high-stitch density PrintPro® XP fleece
• Cover-stitched armholes and waistband
• Ribbed cuffs and waistband
• Matching drawcords
• Front pouch pocket
• Blank product sourced from El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, or Nicaragua
Shipping from United States
2-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Digital downloads
- Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.